AquaPak™ Epoxy Repair Putty
Flexible Adhesive For Permanent equipment Repair
Use AquaPak to fill holes or scratches on dry or underwater surfaces. Strongly bonds to most solid surfaces. Cures in 60 minutes and can then be drilled, sawn, sanded and painted etc. Ideal for boats, canoes, surfboards, cars, caravans and household repairs etc.
AquaPak is suitable for repairs to dry, damp, wet or underwater surfaces and will strongly bond to most surfaces. Cures to a solid (non yellowing) white finish, which can then be drilled, sawn, carved, sanded or painted etc.
Directions: Prior to application, roughen and remove any loose material, then clean the area to be repaired. Wash hands to prevent discoloration of product.
- For best results, use damp fingers (refer to safety instructions on outer label) to ease mixing, application and smoothing of the finish.
- Cut or twist off the required amount of epoxy.
- Thoroughly mix by kneading (refer to safety instructions on outer label) to a uniform colour. If mixing is difficult warm AquaPak to room temperature or slightly above.
- Apply to surface to be repaired within 10 minutes.
- If applying to a damp, wet or slowly leaking surface, work the epoxy hard into the surface and apply pressure until the adhesion begins to take affect.
- Force into cracks and holes and remove any excess epoxy with a wet tool before hardening begins.
Cure time: AquaPak has a 15 minute work time. After 15-20 minutes it will harden and form a strong bond. Final cure takes approximately 60 minutes. Repair can then be drilled or painted etc.
Kayak cockpits are notorious for cutting into spray skirts and causing exterior cracking. Apply spot applications of Aquaseal to permanently repair and protect both the interior and exterior.
Use Freesole® to permanently re-bond a peeling boot sole. First remove loose dirt and debris and then clean the area with rubbing alcohol and a stiff brush. Apply Freesole to the sole evenly.