Sea Drops™ Anti-Fog and Lens Cleaner
For Clear Vision Underwater
When you’re snorkeling or diving, the last thing you want is a foggy dive mask. A quick application of Sea Drops™ by McNett cleans lenses and gets rid of fog, giving you a crystal clear view of the underwater world.
Easy to use in the field and safe for silicone and rubber frames, Sea Drops is concentrated, long-lasting and non-abrasive. Just squeeze, rub, rinse and wear.
Toss a bottle of Sea Drops anti-fog in your dive kit – and see what you’ve been missing.
- Long lasting scuba mask anti fog
- Quick, easy, infield application
- Non-abrasive, safe for all glass and plastic dive mask lenses
- Performs well in extremely cold water
- Not recommended for swim goggles
- Non-toxic, biodegradable and alcohol-free
- Will not harm surrounding silicone or rubber support frames
- Also great for eye glasses, face masks, binoculars and telescopes
Sea Drops™ is part of the McNett M ESSENTIALS™ product range.
Clean new mask lenses with Sea Buff™ mask pre-cleaner. This removes the silicone residue leeched from the mask skirt during manufacturing, and enables anti-fogs to work more effectively. Regular cleaning with Sea Buff eliminates dirt, algae, mould and other contaminants that interfere with anti-fog performance.
STEP 1: Apply a small amount of Sea Buff to inside and outside of lens. Rub aggressively, rinse and repeat.
STEP 2: Buff with a soft, dry cloth until clean, then
STEP 3: After cleaning with Sea Buff, apply anti-fog
(Sea Gold™, Sea Drops™ or Sea Quick™) to
inside of dry lenses.
STEP 4: Rub in anti-fog with fingers. Rinse in
fresh or saltwater.