Silicone Spray Lubricant & Protectant
Highest quality formula lubricates and protects water sports equipment, conditions rubber and Neoprene.
Apply Silicone Spray by McNett on your dive equipment to protect it from the harmful effects of saltwater, corrosion and oxidation.
Use as an O-ring lubricant, a rubber conditioner or a wet suit lubricant. Spray your wet suit with Silicone Spray and you’ll slide right in without any hassle.
Our special silicone formula preserves rubber gaskets and Neoprene, to make expensive dive equipment last longer.
- High quality silicone spray
- Lubricates sensitive rubber parts
- Protects against rust, salt, oxidation and corrosion
- Conditions Neoprene and rubber
- Butane/Propane propellant
- Contains no ozone-depleting C.F.C.s
- Easy to apply with top coverage
- 150 ml bottle with ergonomic sprayer
Point valve toward surface & spray from 20 cm away. Pressurized container. Protect from sunlight and do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C. Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Do not spray on a naked flame or any incandescent material. Hazardous ingredients: Aliphatic hydrocarbon, Propane/Butane.
Silicone Spray Lubricant & Protectant is part of the McNett M ESSENTIALS™ product range.