Pro Talc™ Dry Lubricant & Protectant
High quality talc helps preserve latex and rubber seals, eases entry into water sports suits and helps prevent chafing.
Also used for dusting Aquasure repairs and helps preserve latex and rubber seals during prolonged storage.
- Eases entry into water sports suits, absorbs moisture, and helps prevent chafing
- Ideal for wet suit & dry suit seals, dry suit tops & bottoms, latex boots and gloves
- A light dusting will also help to ease on neck and dry suit seals
- Helps preserve latex and rubber seals
- A light, unperfumed talc made from the finest ground unscented high quality French chalk
- Ideal for travel
- 100 g
Clean and dry surfaces before application. To assist suit entry, apply onto neck and wrist seals. Apply to dry seals after use and before storage. For repairs, ensure adhesive is fully cured before application. Store container in a dry place.
Perfect for using on dry suit latex seals. Quick, clean and easy to use.