Pro Talc™ Dry Lubricant & Protectant
High quality talc helps preserve latex and rubber seals, eases entry into water sports suits and helps prevent chafing.
Also used for dusting Aquasure repairs and helps preserve latex and rubber seals during prolonged storage.
- Eases entry into water sports suits, absorbs moisture, and helps prevent chafing
- Ideal for wet suit & dry suit seals, dry suit tops & bottoms, latex boots and gloves
- A light dusting will also help to ease on neck and dry suit seals
- Helps preserve latex and rubber seals
- A light, unperfumed talc made from the finest ground unscented high quality French chalk
- Ideal for travel
- 100 g
Clean and dry surfaces before application. To assist suit entry, apply onto neck and wrist seals. Apply to dry seals after use and before storage. For repairs, ensure adhesive is fully cured before application. Store container in a dry place.
Does what it should
Linz Craig, 28 Mar 09. Review is for McNett Pro Talc.
Perfect for using on dry suit latex seals. Quick, clean and easy to use.
Perfect for all Drysuits. Is a product really necessary.
Giorgio Costantini, 8 Jan
Kayak cockpits are notorious for cutting into spray skirts and causing exterior cracking. Apply spot applications of Aquaseal to permanently repair and protect both the interior and exterior.
Use Freesole® to permanently re-bond a peeling boot sole. First remove loose dirt and debris and then clean the area with rubbing alcohol and a stiff brush. Apply Freesole to the sole evenly.